- SStaceyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars10 months agoFun
I worn this palette with the Mohito palette and they worked together so well. The pressed glitters in both palettes were took building up with fallout. The matte shades Raspberry and Merlot were were great transitions for the look I did and Punch looked like it had a slight shift but I didn't see it shift on my eyes. I still like it. Blueberry is one of my favorites. They can be soft or intense to go with my mood. I am happy with my purchase.
- SBSandra B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars11 months agoGood Quality Eyeshadow
Ingredients don't bother my eyes and seem to be safer than others. Love the Sangria and the Stargazin Eyeshadow colors. Good overall colors. Would like more purple shades. Would like more frost type eyeshadows. I find older people need a bit more shine under the eyebrow to give them a more yourthful and brighter appearance.
- BWBrandi W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful palette
The colors and formula were beautiful. Im looking forward to purchasing more items from The Beauty Crop. And thank you for shipping so quickly and packing the palette so well!!
- ATAlla T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful!!
Very beautiful eyeshadow pallets!! I’m in love with every single eyeshadow!!
- CCatherineI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoSangria pallet
First of all, my order came in a very timely manner and well packed against the possibility of damage. I was very pleased by that, so that got a couple of stars right off the bat. Looking at the shades, they are all very vibrant and super pigmented. I have only just started experimenting with the pallet and shades in it, but so far, I’m very impressed. They come out as pigmented on the eye as they look in the pan. Looking forward to trying some different techniques and playing with this some more.