- RNRed N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 days agoSeriously, just get them
The colors are out of this world and they blend beautifully. You get enough pigment with a quick dip to see what you're going to get but not so much that you're stuck forever. Highly recommend a good primer for the glitters; they are way too gorg to let them fall out. The fact that there's good for skin oils holding the formulas together is a major bonus. Can't wait to discover more from the brand!
- BDBrooke D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoI absolutely love it
The pigments are very bright and easy to blend. I was so shocked to see how much pigment I was able to get from the pallets. I definitely recommend the bundle all the the pallets are pigmented and easy to blend.
- RERebecca E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful
Beautiful eyeshadow palettes highly pigmented and blends really well
- AWAleksandra W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoIncredible!
After buying the Gazing palette set, I KNEW that I needed this set! Four amazing palettes, bright colors and vibrant pigments! This shadow is truly incredible!
- CWChelsea W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoThese are wonderful
I love this shadow set. They blend very well and are highly pigmented. Definitely use a primer with these shadows. My only complaint is that the greens in the Mojito pallet have a lot of blue hue/undertones which made me a little sad because I was looking for some true greens.