- SStaceyVerified Buyer10 months agoRated 4 starsPerfect sunset color scheme
I enjoyed this palette overall. The shades require very little product to create a bright or deep look. They blend well and are creamy event the mattes. The glitter shades need some work and even then it is pretty difficult to make them opaque. Their formula's are in between a loose and pressed glitter. I wasn't able to get them to do what I wanted. I will apply them from now on with a glitter glue and see if that helps because just using an eye primer isn't enough. Some shades stain your eyes but wear off after a couple of hours.
- Llyndsey_youngVerified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 stars5 Stars
I used this to make a liquid liner and it was gorgeous
- LLauraRhianna33Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 4 stars4 Stars
Shimmery and pretty bit dark but I find if I use a little water it sets better
- JJordanmarioVerified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 stars5 Stars
I love these colorss. It is best with either your finger or a wet brush to lay down the colors. I LOVE deep purples and mauves on my hazel eyes.
- JJennica2994Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 4 stars4 Stars
Pretty colors. Had to do some layering. Not bad